CMC Sacred Heart Province
Our media and publication department is fully focused on teaching the people of God, divine matters, value-based life skills both in Malayalam and English languages.
Some of the ventures are as follows :
1. The booklets like, ‘Amma Ariyan’ (Malayalam) distributed among the pregnant ladies; ‘Oru Nalla Appante Chavarul’ (Malayalam) distributed to all the families in our diocese; ‘Divine smart- Kuttikalude Athmamithram’ (Malayalam) distributed among the catholic kids and teen-agers; ‘Kuttikalkkoru Christmas Sammanam; (Malayalam) distributed as a Christmas gift to the kids who were the winners of the Christmas programs; Syro Malabar Sabhayile Vishudha Pushpangal’ (Malayalam) was prepared by our sisters and given to the Catechetical center of the diocese of Mananthavady to spread the devotion to the saints of the Syro Malabar church.
2. Various Holy images of Jesus, Mary and Joseph were printed with prayers in Malayalam, English and Kannada were distributed during the retreats for the families, youth, kids, nurses and teachers in different parishes and schools.
3. Leaflets of Word of God, Novena to St. Chavara with a brief biography, Novena to St. Euphrasia with a brief biography, messages of St. Chavara to children and youth, home mission prayer leaflets, prayer leaflets for drunkards, deliverance prayer leaflets were distributed by our sisters to the different parishes in the diocese. Some of these leaflets were in English and Kannada.
4. Online adoration, Holy Rosary and proclamation of the Word of God were done through the Google meet by our sisters. All these sessions were done by exposing the Blessed Sacrament for two hours. These sessions were conducted for mothers, youth, kitchen maids, individual parishes, parents of our sisters, parents of priests and seminarians of our diocese, unmarried young men and women above thirty, pregnant women, widows, drunkards, sick and bed-ridden, parents of the youth ministry children, high school, plus two, degree, working man and women, and Pious association children of Canada.
5. To prepare the first Holy Communion children, sixteen series of Malayalam classes and fourteen series of English classes were prepared by our sisters and uploaded in the Mananthavady catechism YouTube channel. Also, various other spiritual and value-based classes were uploaded on different YouTube channels and facebook.
6. The books like, ‘Arshabharathathinte adhyapushpam’, ‘Carmelayiloode Vishudhuyilekku’, ‘Oru Swapna Saphalyam’ and ‘Agnichirakulla Carmela Kanyaka’ were distributed among the sisters, teachers and their family members.
7. The CD on devotional songs ‘Sneha Dharsana’ was released. It contains both classical and semi-classical dance songs.
8. Radio documentary programs were broadcasted in the Mattoly Radio at Dwaraka. The themes included were the Lenten season reflection and short play for the renewal of Catholic families.